Last updated on October 18, 2022
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact and help you. This information can be submitted to us clearly via email, Phone call and the form that is available on the website https://www.hithawathi.lk/contact/. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your Name
- Your Email
- How did you hear about us?
- If Other?
- Your message
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Project may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service. All phone calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Project may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Project may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.