Last updated on November 21, 2022
Whatever type of Internet related issue is, we’re here to help you find the most appropriate and the best solution for it. So first take a deep breath and calm down.
The important thing is that you need to tell us your problem clearly in detail.
You can submit your questions to us in Sinhala / Tamil / English.
Simply choose how to tell your problem out of the following modes.
- Contact us via +94 11 421 6062, we will assist you in identifying and analyzing your issue.
- Send us an email to email@example.com.
- You will see a chat window next right bottom of our website. Just type your problem.
- Submit your issue with details by filling the form appears in the menu “Contact -> Send A Message” on the website www.hithawathi.lk
To report the hacked account, please follow the steps shown in https://www.hithawathi.lk/help-centre/social-media/facebook/you-think-your-account-was-hacked-or-someone-is-using-it-without-your-permission/
To report and remove the impersonating (fake) account or page, please follow the steps shown in https://www.hithawathi.lk/help-centre/social-media/facebook/how-do-you-report-an-account-or-page-thats-pretending-to-be-you-or-someone-else-2-2/
- Getting a WhatsApp call from an unknown number may be a sign that your account is compromised (hacked). You don’t even need to pick up the call for it. (‘The Sun’ newspaper, 15th May 2019)
- Phone warms up unusually
- Phone battery gets low very quickly when mobile data or Wi-Fi is on
- Change of your account information
- Messages that you did not send, are sent to your contacts and unknown people.
- Unread messages appear to be read and new or deleted messages may be there.
- Difference in the list of contacts
Among the e-mails you receive daily in different forms, it is not easy to identify whether it is a genuine or a scam email. The following indicators will help you to recognize the fraudulent e-mails.
- Incomplete / misspelled words
- Requires immediate action
- Request to enter personal information
- How to check the web page link
See more details here..