Last updated on October 19, 2022
- What is the most downloaded app in 2021? TikTok: 656 million
- Approximately 21% of Americans can’t remember their own phone numbers
- While 56% of UK parents worry that their child is being cyber bullied and 37% worried that their child could be a cyber bully themselves
- Internet users have increased by 3.7% over the past 12 months, reaching 5.03 billion in July 2022
Threat Actors Exploiting Multiple CVEs Against Zimbra Collaboration Suite
Cyber threat actors may be targeting unpatched ZCS instances in both government and private sector networks.
Atlassian Releases Security Update for Bitbucket Server and Data Center
Atlassian has released an advisory that addresses a critical command injection vulnerability.
Ransomware attacks on Linux to surge
Trend Micro predicted that ransomware groups will increasingly target Linux servers and embedded systems over the coming years.
Police Unit ready to crackdown crime in the cyberspace
Cybercrime is the latest challenge faced by Sri Lanka Police, given the advancement of technology over the years, challenging conventional crime-solving tools.
Hackers created an enormous traffic jam in Moscow
Hackers meddled with ride-hailing service Yandex Taxi to create a two-hour-long traffic jam in the Russian capital.
Man targets elderly in cyber fraud scams, ordered to pay over $200,000 to his victims
A Lawrenceville man pleaded guilty to his involvement in cyber fraud scams against the elderly.
High paying easy Job
Savinu was looking for jobs after he got his A/L results. He was applying for various jobs and one fine day he got a message on WhatsApp from a job he applied.
Savinu was very excited……………..
- An online awareness session of Hithawathi – cyber harassments and cyber crimes , was held on 20th August 2022 via Zoom – which was organized by Lanka Jana Pauwra for their members.
- An awareness session of Hithawathi – Cyber Harassments, was held on 29th August 2022 at Ibbagamuwa zonal computer resource center – which was organized by Ibbagamuwa Zonal Education Office. There were about 100 students participated for this session.
Cyber Crime (2019)
Cyber Crime is a highly informative documentary that showcases ten different real-life Cyber Security experts discussing cyber hacking incidents.
Internet of Diaper
The senses of infants have not yet matured, while the physical functions of the elderly gradually degenerate with age. This is an unique and special life intersection.