Cybersafety Tips (Part 1)
Staying safe online
- Keep your profile set to private and check your settings regularly.
- Don’t share personal information, and protect yourself from strangers online.
- Think about your personal safety before you ‘check in’ or use location based services.
- Manage your digital reputation responsibly.
- Respect others and look after each other online.The post on Cyber frauds here…
Dealing with cyberbullying
- Block the cyberbully.
- Take a screenshot as evidence of the cyberbullying.
- Report offensive material to the website administrator or service provider.
- Talk to a friend or trusted adult.
- Don’t forget.. Hithawathi is here for you!
For more help,contact the police,call TechCERT or SLCERT (view more info here…).
Get help from police /TechCERT or SLCERT : find previous post here…