Tools & Resources
How do I view my information on Facebook?
If you want to download a copy of your information on Facebook, you can learn more about the Download Your Information tool.
Our Access Your Information Tool allows you to view your account data in a single place. We also have a number of tools and resources to help you review and control your information on Facebook.
What does the Access Your Information tool tell me about my account?
You can review your information on Facebook (such as recent activity) from the Your Facebook Information section of your Facebook Settings.
To view Your Facebook Information from a computer:
- Go to the top right of Facebook and click .
- Click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information.
- Go to the information you want to review and click View.
These tools and resources are available in the Your Facebook Information section of your settings:
- Access Your Information: A summary of your Facebook information that you can access at any time and in a single place. We’ve categorized this information by type so you can find what you’re looking for.
- Download Your Information: Download a copy of your Facebook information. You can download all your categories of information at once, or you can select the specific categories and date ranges you want. Learn more about downloading your information on Facebook.
- Activity Log: Within your account, your activity log is a history of your activity on Facebook. From your activity log, you can review and manage things you share, from posts you’ve commented on or liked to apps you have used or anything you’ve searched for. Learn more about your activity log.
- Manage Your Information: Learn how to manage your information on Facebook and get answers to common questions.
- Delete Your Account And Information: Permanently delete your Facebook account and information.
Note: You can learn more about controlling your data and privacy settings in your Privacy Shortcuts.